The 2023 & 2024 Honda Accord gets top ratings in Safety and Reliability
If you’re looking for a sedan and safety and reliability are your priorities, the 2023 Honda Accord checks all the boxes.
While yes, you want a great looking car that’s fun to drive, it’s smart to think of these safety and reliability factors first. Fortunately, the 2023 Honda Accord covers both style, safety and function.
2023 & 2024 Honda Accord: Safety & Technology Features
With six trims to choose from, including hybrid versions, the newly redesigned 2023 Honda Accord brings the kind of features that make this sedan the easy choice for the tech savvy yet safety-conscious Driver. The Honda Accord is great for first-time drivers, or for anyone looking for an incredibly reliable, smooth driving sedan loaded with safety & technology features.
- The Honda Accord has Easy-to-read, customizable Driver Information Interface that keeps details like range and vehicle status visible.
- The Honda Accord Touring Hybrid version’s Head-Up Display helps drivers keep their eyes on the road.
- The Honda Accord has Front and rear parking sensors with audible alerts.
- The Honda Accord has Blind spot information system and cross traffic monitor with audible alerts and arrows.
- The Honda Accord comes with a Multi-angle rearview camera with normal, top down, and wide-angle views.
- Honda Accord features Low-speed braking control helps when backing up.
- The Honda Accord highest trim level includes: Honda Sensing Suite, including Collision Mitigation Braking System, Road Departure Mitigation System, Adaptive Cruise Control with Low-Speed Follow, Lane Keeping Assist System with Traffic Jam Assist, and Traffic Sign Recognition that reads signs and puts the information on the Driver Information Interface.
Winning Raves and Recognition
The 2023 Honda Accord was also the only midsize sedan tested to earn a rare, top "Good" rating on a new crash test measuring rear-seat passenger protection by the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety (IIHS).
For reliability, the proof is in the 2023 Honda Accord’s selection as one of Car and Driver’s 10 2023 Best Cars. And keeping your sedan in top condition is a breeze with the Honda Service Pass, offering complimentary maintenance for 2 years or 24,000 miles.
So if your car buying journey has safety and reliability at the forefront, you’ll definitely want to visit Honda of Lake Jackson and let us show you why the 2023 Honda Accord should be the first sedan on your list.